wow allstate hitting the feels now
wow allstate hitting the feels now
I believe thats Kagney Lynn shaking her ass
I’m a straight shooter
if i was harry, i would have stuck a letter down the front of my pants and ran out on the front lawn bc
- the dursleys aren’t gonna chase me and cause a scene, it’d upset their pristine reputation
- if they DID chase me out, they’d have to put their hand down my pants to get to the letter and i’d just start screaming STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER and fuck up their repuation for real
you would kill voldemort in first year at that rate
Spirited Away RPG Mashup
Created by Adam Bayley
REALLY, AGAIN? THE FUCKING REBLOG BUTTON WAS
This is my son, Chester, who is nearly 4. He was invited to his friend Chloe’s birthday party today, the theme was prince and princesses. He asked if he could go as Sleeping Beauty, so I bought him a dress and put a cute little clip in his hair.
We arrived at the party to the following comments from the adults present:
“Oh that is just cruel.”
"Why did you make him wear a dress?"
"Poor little man, what’s your mummy playing at?"
"He’s going to hate you when he grows up."
"No way I’d let my son dress like a girl."
The fact is, Chester is almost completely gender neutral. I let him wear what he wants, be it boys or girls clothes, and he plays with whatever toys he likes. This usually involves him holding tea parties while wearing his pink Minnie Mouse top, jeans and a tiara. The guests are more often than not a mixture of Winnie The Pooh characters, dinosaurs, Barbie, Dora and soldiers, and they’re usually transported in his favorite fire engine.
When my husband arrived at the party later on, he was subjected to endless ridicule from the other dads present about how I must keep his balls in my back pocket because otherwise he would have put his foot down and not allowed Chester out like that. Oh, and by the way, our other son dressed as Ariel. When my husband pointed out that the boys were happy, and the mother of the birthday child made a point of saying how wonderful she thought it was that we allowed them freedom of choice and expression, they then stopped talking about it to our faces and started muttering about us behind our backs.
Interestingly enough, not a single child said a word about their choice of costumes, other than to compliment Chester on his new dress.
One time I was masturbating in the shower and came so hard that I couldn’t keep in my scream but I knew my brother was in the bedroom next door and that he’d hear and know what I was doing so I quickly transitioned into singing the opening of the Lion King.
i have an unknown need to reblog this
This is going to be my most tumblr famous post.
I can feel it my lions.
I mean my loins.
Who is this?
she cut her hair»»»> wow she looks so pretty, ha miley didn’t have the same luck
Did you really just comment on a picture that’s states calling people ugly isn’t right and call some one ugly
Most kids on this website don’t even know what this is
That’s a coffee table
OMFG I AM ABOUT TO PISS MYSELF I WAS JUST WALKING MY DOG AND ONE MY NEIGHBORS PUT UP THIS LIGHT UP CHRISTMAS DINOSAUR AND LOOK AT IT ITS SO MOTHAFUCKIN HAPPY
TO HAVE A MOTHAFUCKIN PRESENT
IN ITS MOTHAFUCKIN DINOSAUR HANDS
OH MY GOD IM GONNA POP A BLOOD VESSEL IM LAUGHING SO HARD
ITS BEEN A YEAR AND THIS STILL MAKES ME LAUGH THEY PUT IT UP AGAIN A FEW DAYS AGO AND I ALMOST SWERVED MY CAR INTO A MAIL BOX BC I WAS DYING
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
It’s even worse:
- In the second picture, the man is a so-called ‘sextourist’. Yes, he basically rapes the girl.
- In the fourth pictures, the doctor doesn’t only kill the boy, he kills him for his organs. Hence the bucket.